Metrahit 27I Milliohmmeter. Multimeter - Insulation Tester.
Item number: M227B
Insulation Tester, Milliohmmeter, Multimeter and Data Logger
In addition to a milliohmmeter and a multimeter, an insulation tester has been integrated into the MetraHit 27I for measurements up through the gigaohm range.
Especially where service and repairs in the field of aviation technology are involved, the instrument can be used in a broad range of applications.
- Insulation resistance measurement 30.00 MOhm to 3.000 GOhm
- with adjustable test voltage of 50, 100, 250 or 500 V
- 3.000 mOhm to 300.00 mOhm with 1 A measuring current and
- 30.00 mOhm to 30.00 Ohm with 200 mA measuring current
- Kelvin connection (4-wire measurement)
- Resistance measurement from 300 Ohm to 30 MOhm
- Voltage measurement from 3 to 600 VDC and 3 to 600 VAC with ±30.000 digits
- Frequency measurement from 300 Hz to 3 kHz
- DATA hold memory for up to 1200 measured values
- Continuity and diode testing
- Overload protection
- DAkkS calibration certificate as standard feature
- LCD including background illumination
- provided with 3 rechargeable NiMH batteries and a charger as standard equipment
METRAHit 27AS, Avionik Set - with comprehensive range of accessories in a case
METRAHit H+E CAR Set(+) - with comprehensive range of accessories in a case
The METRAHit.27I milliohmmeter is used additionally for service and repair work performed on airplane and helicopter electrical systems (voltage, insulation, milliohm and temperature measurement).
In addition to its own multimeter functions for electrical quantities, the instrument also includes a mega-ohm measuring function with insulation test voltages of 50, 100, 250 and 500 V, as well as temperature measurement with Pt100 and Pt1000 sensors.
The METRAHit.27 is a compact, rugged and reliable instrument, which is equally suitable for precision measuring and recording tasks in the factory, for on-site service and in the laboratory:
Adjustment of shunts in instrumentation.
Testing of electrical connections at conductor bars for open pit mining, in potential bonding systems, and for industrial and household applications.
Testing of cable resistance, wiring, shunt resistors in PCBs and thick-film circuits.
Measurement of contact resistance in relays, contactors and power interrupters.
Testing of resistance in fuses, as well as conductor resistance in heavy current circuits.
Testing of winding resistance in transformers, coils, small motors etc.
Testing of discharge resistance on aircraft, and at aircraft outer skin components.
Contact resistance testing in uninterruptible power supplies.
Measurement of cell voltages, for example in on-board batteries and emergency power supplies.
Contact resistance testing at welding seams.
Milliohmmeter Insulation Tester specification
|Insulation Resistance||30 MΩ to 3 GΩ|
|Insulation voltage||50, 100, 250 or 500 V|
3.000 mΩ to 300.00 mΩ with 1 A measuring current and
0.00 mΩ to 30.00 Ω with 200 mA measuring current
|Kelvin connection||4-wire measurement|
|Resistance measurement||from 300 Ω to 30 MΩ|
|Voltage measurement||from 3 to 600 V DC and 3 to 600 V AC with ± 30,000 digits|
|Frequency Measurement||from 300 Hz to 3 kHz|
|DATA hold memory||up to 1200 measured values|