Laversab 6300-W Automated Pitot Static Tester (RVSM) With WIFI
The Model 6300 is a versatile 2-channel RVSM Pitot Static Tester targeted for General Aviation; all Business Jets and Commercial Aircraft. It is used to perform leak-checks and accuracy checks on the Pitot Static systems of RVSM aircraft up to 690 knots & 60,000 ft. Accuracy checks are typically performed on altimeters, airspeed indicators and VSI’s. The Model 6300 is equipped with a Remote unit with large keypad and display, a removable 8-hour battery (optional), wide operating temperature (optional), and “profiles” to accelerate testing. Calibration is required only once a year. The 6300 can be controlled by an iPad or other tablets.
Yinfei sells Laversab 6300-W Automated Pitot Static Tester
FEATURES of 6300-W Automated Pitot Static Tester
- RVSM & Automated operation:Simply enter the target set-points for altitude and airspeed and the unit automatically achieves the targets, ramping at the programmed rates. Control at the set-point is stable within ± 1 foot and ± 0.1 knot. This RVSM tester’s low price makes it very affordable
- Calibration period:1 year
- Programmable limits:User-programmable limits for altitude, airspeed, Mach, VSI and airspeed-rate provide protection to the aircraft.
- Negative-airspeed protection:An internal differential-pressure relief valve provides protection against negative airspeed.
- Removable Battery (Optional):The removable battery allows for 6 to 8 hours of continuous operation. Re-charge time is only 8 hours.
- Low-temperature operation (optional):With optional internal heaters, the unit can be operated down to -40°C
- “Jog” and “Hold” features:Set-points can be “jogged” up or down in small increments. Ramping to a set-point can be put on “hold” and controlled at the current measured value.
- “Ground” feature:Brings Pitot and Static outputs to ambient “ground” pressure after completing a test. Ambient pressure is constantly monitored.
- “Profiles” feature:A profile of set-points can be downloaded from a PC, allowing the user to step through the set-points using a single key. Each profile can have up to 50 set-points and 15 profiles can be stored in the unit.
- Leak checks:Pitot and Static leak-checks can be performed either independently or simultaneously. Three leak-timers can be programmed to perform timed leaks between 1 to 20 minutes. The display of “instant” leak rates provides immediate feedback to the user.
- Pressure & Vacuum source:Built-in diaphragm pumps provide the pressure and vacuum source for the unit.
- Remote unit:The Remote unit is the operator interface for the tester. It features a sunlight-readable 5.8” color display, a back-lit keypad and a touch-screen (which can be disabled). All operations are performed from a single screen which displays all pertinent parameters.
- Manual Vent Valves:On loss of power, the unit maintains pressure. The unit can be manually vented to “Ground” at a controlled rate using precision metering valves.
- APPLICATIONS:Leak-checks and accuracy-checks on Commercial, Business and Military aircraft;Leak-checks and accuracy-checks on Helicopters and UAVs;Ideal for heavy-maintenance and line-maintenance by commercial airlines
Specification of 6300-W Automated Pitot Static Tester
|Units:||inHG, mbar, psi, mmHG, kpa|
|Accuracy:||±1% of rate|
± 3 ft. @ 0 ft.
± 4 ft. @ 10,000 ft.
± 6 ft. @ 20,000 ft.
± 9 ft. @ 35,000 ft.
± 18 ft. @ 50,000 ft.
|Range:||0 ft/min~±15,000 ft/min|
|Accuracy:||±1% of rate of climb|
|Pt Units:||inHg, mbar, psi, mmHg, kpa, EPR|
|Qc Units:||inHg, mbar, psi, mmHg, kpa|
|Accuracy:||±1% of rate|
|Units:||pressure-units/min (EPR in inHg/min)|
±1.0 knots @ 20knots
±0.3 knots @ 50knots
±0.2 knots @ 100knots
±0.1 knots @ 200knots
±0.04 knots @ 500knots
|Units:||knots, Mach, km/hr, mph|
|Rate of change:||0~500knots/min|
|Accuracy:||±2% of rate|
|Units:||knots/min, km/hr/sec, mph/min|
90-260 VAC, 47-440 Hz, 100 W (200 W with heaters)
Optional Removable Battery: 6~8 hours of operation
|External Interfaces||WiFi, RS232 Serial; Encoder optional|
|Dimensions & weights|
|Operating temp.||0°C~50°C, –40°C~50°C (optional)|